Cinnamon Rolls are inherently American. After all, the famous American dinner is hardly complete without one. And most people these days get away without making their own rolls simply because they can buy their cinnamon rolls and buns readymade – but being gluten intolerant means that most of these readymade cinnamon rolls are off-limits!
So, what does one do then? Why, make your own Gluten free cinnamon rolls instead, of course! Now, the way the gluten in the dough works and the resultant texture is half the fun of a cinnamon roll. And therefore, merely using any different kind of flour with the same procedure won’t just work. But there’s something that will… and this well-kept secret is….
Betty Crocker’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls
That’s right; Betty Crocker has managed to exactly replicate all the wholesome cinnamony goodness of these rolls, and even tells you how to make them!
So, want to make some? Check out the recipe …
First up, here’s
What you will need:
- Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Gluten Free mix – 3 cups
- Sugar (granulated) – ¼ cup
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1¼ cup
- Butter (melted) – ¼ cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup (packed)
- Cinnamon (ground) – 2 tsp
- Whipping cream – ¼ cup
- Sugar (powdered) – 1 cup
- First mix in the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and leave aside.
- Next butter a round tin (roughly 9 inches) and preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Take a large bowl, and put in it Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, milk and egg. Take a spoon and mix well to combine.
- Once you’ve mixed till it is all combined, the rest of the procedure is a little different from usual dough making or handling. And so we found a video that shows you exactly how to do this:
In the video, the glaze is left optional. But then, what’s a Cinnamon roll without the glaze. So, to make the glaze:
- While you put the rolls in to bake (which should take about 20-25 minutes), place the powdered sugar and the whipping cream in a bowl.
- Mix to combine, and spread over the rolls while they’re still hot.
And that’s about it! They’re warm, yummy and completely gluten-free!
But as you saw, it is NOT POSSIBLE for you to make gluten free cinnamon rolls minus Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Gluten Free mix.
And as was mentioned in the video, the best place for you to get your mix is from Amazon, because with them you can get it conveniently delivered to your home.
And since, you are gluten intolerant, this all-in-one gluten free baking mix is quite versatile and can be used for a variety of different purposes, like:
- Other baked desserts like Strawberry shortcake!
“Thank you BISQUICK for coming up with a gluten free product. I tried it and it works wonderfully.”-Bob
Amazon Verified Purchase
So, why not get it on Amazon’s ‘Subscribe and Save’ option and stock it up for amazing gluten-free baked sweet treats!
So, no more staying away from the hugely inviting cinnamon rolls – because you CAN get the Bisquick Gluten Free mix and make your own gluten free cinnamon rolls!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free cinnamon rolls (4)
- gluten free cinnamon rolls bisquick (4)
- gluten free bisquick cinnamon buns (3)
- gluten free bisquick roll muffins (2)
- krusteaz gluten free cinnamon rolls (1)
- how to make cinnabon rolls (1)
- gluten free cinnamon rolls for sale (1)
- bisquick cinnamon rolls gluten free (1)
- gluten free cinnamon roll recipe bicquick (1)
- bisquick gluten free muffins (1)
- puff pastry cinnamon roll (1)