So wontons are normally made using flour. And that means no matter how much you like them, your body just doesn’t allow you to have them. And if you are an Asian food enthusiast then you will surely have already felt that your being gluten intolerant is one of the most unfair thing to have happened!
After all, the Asian cuisine would be incomplete without its fried wontons and wonton soups! But your days of being miserable are almost over! Wondering why? Because we’ve brought you the most perfect gluten free wonton wrappers!
Maybe you’ve already done your searching online and didn’t find any products that matched… And so you’re left wondering what we are talking about… Well, we are basically referring to gluten free wonton wrappers that you can make at home – and quite easily so!
Don’t believe that? See for yourself…
First up there’s a recipe where you make your own flour blend that is gluten free…
Wonton Wrapper Recipe #1
What you need:
- Brown rice flour – 1 cup
- Xanthan gum – ½ tsp.
- Tapioca flour – 1/3 cup
- Potato flour – 2/3 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Eggs – 2
- First break the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly till the white and yolk are combined.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of your food processor.
- Pulse a few times to mix through.
- Add in the eggs and now run the processor till the mixture starts to clump.
- In case you find that there’s too much liquid, add some extra rice flour.
- When you have it clumped, take the mixture out into a bowl.
- Use your hands to bring together into a ball.
- Use your pasta machine to roll out real thin sheets.
- Cut into a wonton squares and use as required!
It may seem a lot of steps… But the fact is that none are very difficult to make! And when you can have yummy wontons without triggering your gluten allergy, you should really give it a shot!
Now, this one was easy – but we actually have an even easier recipe for you to try!
Wonton Wrapper Recipe #2
Now this recipe is actually somewhat easier to make – and that is because here you get the flour blend readymade – and the process is more foolproof.
Check out how it is done first:
|Authentic Foods Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour
This flour blend is guaranteed to be gluten free and also safe from cross contamination. Besides you just saw a woman whose kids have gluten intolerance making wontons with it. Do you really need any other reason to believe that this indeed is safe for you?
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free wonton wrappers (131)
- are wonton wrappers gluten free (43)
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers Whole Foods (34)
- gluten free dumpling wrappers (16)
- where to buy gluten free wonton wrappers (14)
- gluten free wonton wrappers where to buy (13)
- wonton wrappers gluten free (13)
- gluten free wonton wrappers recipe (12)
- rice wonton wrappers (12)
- gluten free wontons (11)
- gluten free won ton wrappers (10)
- gluten free wonton wrappers buy (9)
- are wontons gluten free (9)
- gluten free wonton wrappers brands (7)
- Buy Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers (7)
- gluten free dumpling wrappers buy (5)
- gluten free wonton wraps (5)
- gluten free wonton wrapper (4)
- wonton wrapper gluten free (4)
- gluten free wonton wrappers for sale (3)