Do you miss taking a humungous bite out of a juicy and tender hamburger? All because of your gluten intolerance that is at loggerheads with anything wheat – be it in the form of plain bread or hamburger buns?
Well here’s news to rejoice – you can bite into tasty and spicy hamburgers – without restraint…because we bring you gluten free hamburger buns! And if there’s no wheat, then there’s no worry and certainly nothing in your way to having a large cheesy hamburger.
So whenever you have a hamburger craving, give into it with – Ener-G Foods Brown Rice Hamburger Buns, 7.76-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)!
Plus, the bread has been made with the best quality ingredients, all of them gluten free and nutritious—
- Rice flour – brown and white
- Tapioca starch
- Vitamins b1 and b2
- Folic acid
- Vitamin D
But when you’re on a special diet, every little thing needs to be investigated thoroughly because the slightest intake of gluten or anything else that can trigger your food sensitivity is to be avoided at all costs. So of course you are going to want certifications and confirmations of the quality of this hamburger bread—
|DELICIOUS AND GLUTEN FREE!
“Excellent product for those on a wheat free diet. Have a hamburger again with a REAL bun! Even better if you microwave for 20 seconds prior to eating. Enjoy!”
- John Sheidler
And now as a special treat for all you gluten intolerant folks—2 yummy hamburger patty recipes…after all, how else are you going to enjoy the taste of these hamburger buns!
- Natural beef (85%) – 1 pound (makes 3 burgers)
- Thick slices of cheese – 3
- Gluten free bread (shredded into small pieces) – 2 slices
- Milk – 1/3rd of a cup
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp.
- Kosher salt – 1 and ½ tsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tsp.
- Pepper to taste
- Hamburger buns –3
- Take a medium sized bowl and combine the bread, milk, garlic, salt and pepper and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the beef and make into a paste with a potato masher.
- Cut your cheese slices into fourths – stack on top of the other.
- Now take a sizeable portion of your beef ball and divide it into two patties. Sandwich a cheese stack between these two patties.Repeat for the rest of the beef.
- Warm oil in a pan and once warm, cook the cheese patty for 4-7 minutes. Flip when one side is done, the cheese will get melty.
- Now let the oil drain from the patty and once sufficiently drained you can place your burger patty in between your burger breads and – enjoy!
- Grass fed beef – 1 pound
- Zucchini shredded – 1
- Red onion, finely diced – 1/4th of a cup
- Minced Garlic – 2 tsp.
- Eggs – 2
- Uncooked oatmeal – ½ cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp.
- Salt and pepper – to taste
Now for the method of preparation—
- Combine all the ingredients
- Shape the mixture into patties
- Set your barbeque to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (pre-heat)
- Cook till done – flip the patties to get both sides done equally
- Place between hamburger buns and enjoy!
||Surely you will agree that both these recipes are a great way to try out the Ener-G Foods Brown Rice Hamburger Buns, 7.76-Ounce Units (Pack of 6) – the sooner you order the sooner you can bite into a juicy hamburger. So what are you waiting for…because if you wait too long, others will grab all of these gluten free hamburger buns –So place your order today!|